Holiday Entertaining with TasteTro
Count down to the holidays with our best home cook tips for making entertaining a breeze this holiday season!
1. Premix self-serve cocktails like our Orange Rosemary Fizz. You can treat this cocktail like a punch and make a large bowl.
2. Make things ahead that keep well like our Holiday Egg Nog, Roasted Red Pepper Dip or our Pain D’epices Bread.
3. Go for easy to make appys like our Savoury Shortbread or our Gruyere & Boursin Spinach Dip. They take no time to make and can be made well in advance.
4. Go for buffet style food versus a sit-down dinner with mulitiple courses. Some of our TasteTro favourites we like to include on our buffet table are our Chimichurri Beef Striploin, Cranberry Walnut Couscous Salad and Hassleback Roasted Potatoes.
5. Make a simple dessert that looks great! Try our Puffed Pastry Wrapped Wine Poached Pears.